|* Region / State:|
|* Post Code:|
GHS02 - Flammable
GHS07 - Irritant
Auto Flex Spray Shield
Most in the industry understand that the clear protective bra/film market has been primed for an evolution for years. Spray shield is a crystal clear, durable and safe method of protecting auto paint from scratches, nicks, chips and road debris. One of our most popular product lines, spray shield is quickly moving through the automotive industry and for good reason. Follow spray shield with AutoFlex™ gloss topcoat, and you have virtually invisible, enduring protection for the front bumper or even the entire vehicle. Spray shield flows smoothly through an automotive hvlp spray gun with a 1.8 - 2.0 tip at 18-22 psi.
Stats and figures:
• crystal clear formula
• auto-leveling formula for a flat and smooth surface (perfect for following with • autoflex gloss or matte topcoats)
• ready to spray out of most hvlp compressor spray guns without need for reduction
• developed for long term durability and protection
• no adhesives
• will not yellow over time
• removes cleanly and safely from vehicle surface when desired
• scratch, chip and gasoline resistant
• spray shield is always followed by one wet coat of autoflex™ gloss to complete the protection system.
* spray shield can be sprayed through electronic turbine sprayers, however resulting quality reduces along with reducing psi output of turbine. Best results, of course, will be yielded with compressor spray guns.
You don't need to pay additional custom taxes or VAT at reception : no bad surprises!
Prodip GmbH has its representative office in the EU territory, through our representative Prodip GmbH pays all taxes, fees and other costs related to the import into the EU territory. Every customer who makes a purchase on our site, will not have to pay extra charges, because everything will be paid and declared by Prodip GmbH thanks to our EU VAT number and EORI number. Tax representative - Prodip GmbH C / O Tax & Consult Ltd., 60 rue Jacques Mugnier, 68200 Mulhouse, France, Phone: 0033 389 330 303, Prodip GmbH EU VAT number: FR40807604129, Prodip GmbH EORI number: FRCH120650050.